Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

well done. I find the lyrics to be more funny than the video, but the addition of a freaky fish guy helped.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

?????

god animation (faces mostly), but seriously. WHAT.THE.F(#^?

C. Crashing a Wedding C. Crashing a Wedding

oops....

and to think that it was all just a big misunderstanding. very funny (and awesome), but one plot hole-wouldn't the princess explain the thing before anyone got hurt?

Castle Crashers DEMO Castle Crashers DEMO

This game is great! I think that we should make more like this, and I appreciate it a lot. Your hard work definitely reflects the work of the Behemoth.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Well, it's simple, it's easy, and it's catchy. I like it. I was pleasantly surprised to find I could play this on my laptop, and I found the animation and art pleasing. it's well done, sir. the one thing that bugs me is that the upgrades on your avatar, when in the upgrade menu, flip back and forth depending on what you select. while I can just look up the number of times I've upgraded, the manefestations aren't consistently there-I'll look at the gun upgrade, and the backpack will change back to it's original form (and it wasn't even in it's final!). even with that little hiccup, it's a fun, well made game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I have no reason NOT to like this game. As someone who's nickname is Hank due to his love of the series, this is EXACTLY the kind of Madness game I want. crazy enemies, customization, and blood and guts, YES, THIS IS IT. I do have a problem with sticky keys, but I think that that's my mac's problem ( sorry, no version info, but I am using Safari for the browser). I can't wait to see where this will go. Guys, don't let us down (not that you will).

The Midnight Wandering The Midnight Wandering

very nice!

Man, I taught myself how to play this on my guitar a few weeks ago, and this track sounds just like it, so I guess that means we both win. very nice job on this, all the original components, but better, just like a cover should be!

Jaded (Green Day Cover) Jaded (Green Day Cover)

nice

I like the solos, even if it does mess with the song, but that's ok. wish I knew how to play those solos. got tabs? love the sound, and it's a pretty good cover, but yeah, add brain stew, too.

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I don't know how I missed this review. sorry for the later reply. You mean tabs for the solos? Sorry man, no I don't. But if you're interested, I could write tabs for the solos.

brainstew brainstew

guys?

It's a song about insomnia, and the effects and scratching represent how that feels. as an insomniac myself, it totally makes sense to me why he is muting and "messing up" the song. when I play this, I do the same thing. give him a little slack.

Madnesslender Man Madnesslender Man

hell, I'll give you $40: that's freaking awesome.. slenderman: cool enough for Madness.

ComicCon Paris 2012 contest ComicCon Paris 2012 contest

Ok, I like this, but there's one very important detail you're missing; Deadpool speaks in hello speech bubbles! While I can understand that it wouldn't jump out at you, he does, all the time. everything else seems just in-character just right, but gotta remember men, yellow speech bubbles.

Letal responds:

I know, and choose to have regular bubbles to keep a balanced colors scheme. Cause its a comics contest and Im not making a true Deadpool episode, plus his others personnalities dont appear here. But If you know someone working for Marvel who is searching an artist for Deadpool Id be glad to put yellow bubbles. lol

Slenderman Slenderman

I'd pay $20 for a nice print of this...