The Midnight Wandering The Midnight Wandering

very nice!

Man, I taught myself how to play this on my guitar a few weeks ago, and this track sounds just like it, so I guess that means we both win. very nice job on this, all the original components, but better, just like a cover should be!

Jaded (Green Day Cover) Jaded (Green Day Cover)

nice

I like the solos, even if it does mess with the song, but that's ok. wish I knew how to play those solos. got tabs? love the sound, and it's a pretty good cover, but yeah, add brain stew, too.

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I don't know how I missed this review. sorry for the later reply. You mean tabs for the solos? Sorry man, no I don't. But if you're interested, I could write tabs for the solos.

brainstew brainstew

guys?

It's a song about insomnia, and the effects and scratching represent how that feels. as an insomniac myself, it totally makes sense to me why he is muting and "messing up" the song. when I play this, I do the same thing. give him a little slack.

Generic punk (Sex with the Ex) Generic punk (Sex with the Ex)

my ears are bleeding...

congratulations, the opening has melted my eardrums. sounds like the Sex Pistols with a dash of Green Day, to me. can we get tabs & lyrics, perhaps?

MoToXbOy300 responds:

Sorry about the whole ear-bleeding thing...

Mudeppbla (Cry In The Sun) Mudeppbla (Cry In The Sun)

thanks for the warning

well, it's definitely depressing, alright. kinda reminds me of Something In the Way, by Nirvana, granted, the lyrics make a bit more sense-or not. the inaudible whispering got on my nerves, though, but hey, it makes the song better. nicely done.