Castle Crashers DEMO Castle Crashers DEMO

This game is great! I think that we should make more like this, and I appreciate it a lot. Your hard work definitely reflects the work of the Behemoth.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Well, it's simple, it's easy, and it's catchy. I like it. I was pleasantly surprised to find I could play this on my laptop, and I found the animation and art pleasing. it's well done, sir. the one thing that bugs me is that the upgrades on your avatar, when in the upgrade menu, flip back and forth depending on what you select. while I can just look up the number of times I've upgraded, the manefestations aren't consistently there-I'll look at the gun upgrade, and the backpack will change back to it's original form (and it wasn't even in it's final!). even with that little hiccup, it's a fun, well made game.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I have no reason NOT to like this game. As someone who's nickname is Hank due to his love of the series, this is EXACTLY the kind of Madness game I want. crazy enemies, customization, and blood and guts, YES, THIS IS IT. I do have a problem with sticky keys, but I think that that's my mac's problem ( sorry, no version info, but I am using Safari for the browser). I can't wait to see where this will go. Guys, don't let us down (not that you will).

ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

folks, any proofs you did in math will help here-thinking-wise. I love how complex, but simple this game is. nicely done.

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

uhhh..

Wouldn't the burglars need that kind of money to pul off a heist like that? or did they hit Bill Gate's place on the way over?

Snubby responds:

.....And why isn't his money in the bank?

SOPANOID SOPANOID

***************

And this illustrates why SOPA sucks perfectly. nicely done.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

wow.

there is nothing bad I can say about this game. great references to great games, amazing humor, and a Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy style random story. pure, 100% Abobo awesomness. I cannot ask for more. even with my dark voting disposition, I can't give this game less than a 10/5. great game. nothing's gonna beat this.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Your game dosn't deserve a place on my page...

...but it may make a nice coaster for my drink! i kid, i kid. this game is awesome. lots of baddies, good weapons, and a good (and suitably creepy) soundtrack make it a Madness experience not to miss. the only thing i didn't like is the lack of a "story" if there really is any...please keep making awesome games like this.

Juggerdome Juggerdome

nice...it's smash time!

nice visuals (prisoners go splat!XD), an interesting story, lots of guns, upgrades, and enemies to kill, and, to top it off, a big effing mech to run around in! i love this game! it takes some getting used to walking around and using the spacebar and mouse, but i got used to it. otherwise good game.

SteamBirds SteamBirds

interesting...

nice, simple visuals, planes, steampunk, alternate histories, this game is quite an interesting concept. bravo! my only complaint is that it is rather hard to win the levels, especially with only one type of plane. but otherwise, good job!. i can't wait to see what you come up with next.